Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Menu Plan June 28 - July 2


I'm a bit slow getting going this week but I do, in fact, have a menu plan!  Yay! 

Monday, we had leftover pizza and salad.

Tonight, we had grilled chicken and creamed peas and potatoes.  I don't usually grill on weeknights, but there wasn't any room in my fridge for a pan of chicken to be put in the oven, so we improvised.  Oh, and the peas and potatoes were from our garden.  AWESOME.

Tomorrow night, we're having spaghetti.

Thursday night, we're having baked turkey cutlets.  I just need to figure out what I'm going to do to them to give them some flavor!

Friday doesn't need to be make-ahead, since we're both taking the day off, so it'll probably be jambalaya or tuna helper.  We'll see.

Have a great week everyone!  And don't forget to visit orgjunkie.com for Menu Plan Monday each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment