Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shutting down this blog

I've decided to shut down this blog and move back over to my other blog, Living the Life

I have a few reasons for this - first of all, I'm not posting on either often enough to justify having two blogs going.  Second, my work schedule has changed and I now only have to do make-ahead two nights a week, instead of five (yee haw!).  So, instead of coming up with creative dishes that can be made in the morning and cooked in the evening, I'm scrambling to reacquaint myself with skillet meals, grilling, and other wonderful methods of food preparation that I've been missing for the last two and a half years!

I'll slowly be transferring the recipes here over to Living the Life, and then I will delete this blog.  Please drop by for a visit over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment